Books to go bag 175 : panic in a suitcase : a novel
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howe Library||BTG BAG 175||31254003400492||Main floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1594632146 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781594632143 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781594633829 (pbk.)
10 books + 1 guide in bag.
- Publisher: New York : Riverhead Books, a member of Penguin Group (USA), 2014.
|Summary, etc.:||"The story of an immigrant family living in Brooklyn's Little Odessa, and the obstinate uncle who resists his family's and their adopted country's promise of a superior life"--|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Russian Americans > Fiction.
Immigrant families > United States > Fiction.
American Dream > Fiction.
Intergenerational relations > Fiction.
Brighton Beach (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.
Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.) > Fiction.