The Oregon Trail : a new American journey / Rinker Buck.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Etna Library||978 BUC||31257000233204||Adult collection||Available||-|
|Howe Library||978 BUC||31254003271752||Lower level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781451659160 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1451659164 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 450 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon & Schuster, 2015.
Buck's epic account of traveling the length of the Oregon Trail the old-fashioned way-- in a covered wagon with a team of mules, an audacious journey that hasn't been attempted in a century-- tells the rich history of the trail, the people who made the migration, and its significance to the country.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oregon National Historic Trail.
Buck, Rinker, 1950- > Travel > Oregon National Historic Trail.
Frontier and pioneer life > West (U.S.)
West (U.S.) > Description and travel.
United States > Oregon National Historic Trail.