The lost Compass / Joel Ross.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Etna Library||J ROS||31257000250596||Etna childrens||Available||-|
|Howe Library||J ROS||31254003420193||Children's chapter books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062352972 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0062352970 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 343 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Broadway, New York, NY : Harper, an Imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2016.
Sequel to: The Fog diver.
"Tthirteen-year-old tetherboy Chess and his crew may have escaped the slums, but they cannot escape the Fog. When they retreat to the mountaintop sanctuary of Port Oro, they discover that the deadly white mist will soon swallow the entire city. Will the slumkids be able to save Port Oro, or will they run out of time?"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Recycling (Waste) > Fiction.
Environmental degradation > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.