Real talk about sex & consent : what every teen needs to know / Cheryl M. Bradshaw, MA.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howe Library||YA 613.9 BRA||31254003687635||Teen room new shelf||Checked out||02/09/2021|
- ISBN: 9781684034499 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1684034493 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: viii, 185 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Oakland, CA : Instant Help Books, an imprint of New Harbinger Publications, Inc., 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 183-185).
"Teens deserve clear, accurate information about sex and consent. Real Talk About Sex and Consent is a complete guide for teen readers with essential information about setting boundaries, coercion, reciprocity, how the body and brain respond to trauma, and communication. With this comprehensive road map, teen readers will learn how to make sexual decisions that honor their sense of values and cultivate happy, healthy, and emotionally supportive relationships throughout their lives"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 14-18 New Harbinger Publications
Search for related items by subject
Sex instruction for teenagers.