The new heirloom garden : designs, recipes and heirloom plants for cooks who love to garden / Ellen Ecker Ogden ; photographs by Matthew Benson.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howe Library||635 OGD||31254003702137||New books - Main floor||Checked out||05/10/2021|
- ISBN: 9781635650839 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1635650836 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 255 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Rodale, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
The cofounder of The Cook's Gardenseed catalog inspires gardeners to plant their own heirloom gardens through twelve themed designs and offers 55 recipes for delicious entrees, sides, drinks and desserts that can be made from the items grown.
Search for related items by subject
Heirloom varieties (Plants).
Gardens > Design.