Odessa / written and illustrated by Jonathan Hill ; art assistance from Xan Drake.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howe Library||YA Graphic Novel H||31254003702319||Teen room new shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781620107898 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1620107899 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 313 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Portland, OR : ONI Press, 2020.
"Three siblings search for their missing mother across a ruined America. Eight years ago an earthquake--the Big One--hit along the Cascadia fault line, toppling cities and changing landscapes all up and down the west coast of the United States. For Vietnamese-American Virginia Crane, life changed shortly after the earthquake, when her mother left. When a mysterious package arrives for her eighteenth birthday, her life is shaken up yet again"-- Provided by publisher.