The losers at the center of the galaxy / Mary Winn Heider.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howe Library||J HEI||31254003716004||Children's new shelf||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780759555426 (lib. bdg.) :
- ISBN: 0759555427 (lib. bdg.) :
- Physical Description: 291 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2021.
Two years after their father disappeared, Winston and Louise wrestle with their grief while investigating mysterious teachers, innovative science, and a captive bear.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.