The serpent's fury / Kelley Armstrong ; illustrations by Xavière Daumarie.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Howe Library||J ARM||31254003720659||Children's new shelf||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735270152 :
- ISBN: 0735270155 :
- Physical Description: 308 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: [Toronto] : Puffin Canada, an imprint of Penguin Random House Canada Young Readers, 2021.
Returning to the Dunnian Woods to deal with a pack of dropbears, Royal Monster Hunter Rowan, along with her friends and brother, discover that monsters even bigger and deadlier than gryphons have returned to the world.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Monsters > Fiction.
Kings and rulers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A royal guide to monster slaying ; 3
- Armstrong, Kelley. Royal guide to monster slaying (Series) ; 3.