Voyage of the Sparrowhawk / Natasha Farrant.
- ISBN: 9781324019725 :
- ISBN: 1324019727 :
- Physical Description: 310 pages : illustration ; 22 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Norton Young Readers, an imprint of W.W. Norton & Company, 2021.
In the aftermath of World War I, two orphaned friends set off in a narrowboat from England as each hopes to find a missing part of themselves in France.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9-12. Norton Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Family life > Fiction.
Great Britain > History > George V, 1910-1936 > Fiction.
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.