Dune / Frank Herbert.
- ISBN: 044100590X :
- ISBN: 9780606031110
- ISBN: 9780441013593 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 517 p. : map ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Ace hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ace Books, 1999, c1984.
"G.P. Putnam's Sons hardcover edition: 1984"--T.p. verso.
"An Ace science fiction and fantasy book"--Dustjacket.
Follows the adventures of Paul Atreides, the son of a betrayed duke given up for dead on a treacherous desert planet and adopted by its fierce, nomadic people, who help him unravel his most unexpected destiny.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dune (Imaginary place) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 2 copies available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.