Small things like these / Claire Keegan.
- ISBN: 9780802158741 :
- ISBN: 0802158749 :
- Physical Description: 118 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First Grove Atlantic hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Grove Press, 2021.
"It is 1985 in a small Irish town. During the weeks leading up to Christmas, Bill Furlong, a coal merchant and family man faces into his busiest season. Early one morning, while delivering an order to the local convent, Bill makes a discovery which forces him to confront both his past and the complicit silences of a town controlled by the church. Already a bestseller in France and certain to be read worldwide for generations to come, Small Things Like These is a deeply affecting story of hope, quiet heroism, and empathy from one of our most critically lauded and iconic writers"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||City and town life > Ireland > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.
- 0 of 2 copies available at Town of Hanover Libraries.
- 2 current holds with 2 total copies.